Dynamiclear is a very popular product that is designed to help people in dealing with cold sores, caused by the herpes virus. What sets this product apart is that it works from the inside out. But does it really work? Read this in-depth product review to the end to get the truth.
Is Dynamiclear a Hoax?
There have been a number of reports suggesting that Dynamiclear is a scam. However, as you will see, it is actually made using pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Furthermore, the company follows all relevant international standards in the creation of their products. Furthermore, it is very easy to find many independent positive reviews from people who have used it. Dynamiclear clearly is not a hoax or a scam.
How Does it Work?
The product is said to be so effective because it contains copper sulphate and hypericum perforatum. This is why, when comparing to Abreva or Zovirax, Dynamiclear always comes out on top. What these ingredients do is stop new fever blisters from occurring.
Furthermore, they help to lower the pain associated with a cold sore. Dynamiclear also includes a range of other ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial in fighting herpes, and they seem to have gotten the balance between these ingredients exactly right.
Possible Side Effects
Almost all medicines have side effects. However, during various clinic trials as well as through customer usage, no side effects have been reported when using the product. Naturally, if any side effects are experienced, it is important to immediately seek medical assistance.
Dynamiclear contains the following ingredients:
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate. This has been scientifically proven to damage the DNA bonds of the herpes virus. This means it is not a cure, but it does stop the virus from multiplying and it helps reduce further outbreaks.
- Hypericum Perforatum. This is more commonly known as St. John’s Wort and is known for its abilities to treat infections and wounds.
- Calendula Officinalis. This is another herb that helps to heal wounds and to strengthen the immune system. It is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera Barbadensis. Generally used in the cosmetic industry, it moisturizes and soothes the skin and helps to promote healing.
- Lysine. This is an essential amino acid. It stops the herpes virus from replicating and can even prevent it from getting active.
- The product is made from natural ingredients. This is one of the reasons why there are no known side effects with using this product.
- Usually, only one application is needed in order to see results. In comparison, other products often have to be applied five times a day during a five day period. This also means that it is much easier to get on with daily life, as you do not constantly have to reapply a product.
- The product is designed to work very quickly.
- It comes with a full money back guarantee to anyone who is not happy about the results.
- The success rates are very impressive.
- It is very easy to apply. A single dab with a q-tip is generally all that is needed.
- A lot of the product focuses on preventing further outbreaks. This is why they also sell a range of supplements that will help people stay healthy inside and out. Preventative medicine is the best type of medicine, and it is obvious Dynamiclear focuses on this.
What I Didn’t Like about Dynamiclear
- Some people have noticed a slight stinging sensation when they apply the product. This is temporary but it may be slightly uncomfortable. However, other cold sore relief products often do the same, as well as leaving the affected area feeling slightly waxy for a while, something that Dynamiclear does not do.
- While the product is really good, it won’t work on everybody. Those who have a CSP resistance won’t be able to experience the best results.
- There are reports out there that the product is a scam. However, I have found no reason to believe that. Furthermore, since it comes with a full money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
Where to Buy Dynamiclear
Dynamiclear is only available from selected retailers. This is why you will not find it on eBay or Amazon, nor in stores like Walgreens or Walmart. It is available for purchase for almost all countries in the world, including the USA and Australia, through their official website only. Do be careful to not fall for cheap replica products that are available over the counter. Instead, you should buy Dynamiclear online from the official source. Do also look for a coupon to receive an extra discount.
The Final Verdict
It would be wonderful if there was a product that could totally kill the herpes virus once and for all. Unfortunately, such a product does not exist. There also isn’t a product that will be able to instantly remove a blister upon contact, however, this comes very close to being able to achieve just that. This is particularly true if you use the product together with the other supplements the company offers. While it will not cure the herpes virus, it will ensure outbreaks are less frequent and less severe. Plus, you will save a lot of money buying them together.
What matters, however, is whether or not Dynamiclear is a product that works and that I would recommend. Considering its very high success rate, the fact that it is very easy to use and the fact that the company focuses very strongly on preventative medicine, I must say that I 100% recommend this product. While nothing – yet – can cure people from the herpes virus, this product can certainly make suffering from it a whole lot easier, and make it far less likely for further outbreaks to occur.