Can herpes be cured? Is there even a possible cure for herpes? If you have been desperately searching for a clear answer to these questions, then relax, because you have come to the right place!
Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease caused by a virus. There are two types of Herpes; type one and type two. For type one the areas affected are the mouth, eyes, throat and face. Type two affects the genitals and the cervix.
The signs and symptoms include sores on various parts of the body and for that reason, if you are active sexually and notice these telltale signs it is important to see a doctor. The question that lingers in many patients’ minds is, can Herpes be cured? Before we go there, let us find out a few things about this disease.
How Is It Contracted And Can Herpes Be Cured?
It is always important to know how Herpes is passed from one person to another and look for a cure for fever blisters in good time. Avoiding unprotected sex will go a long way in ensuring that you are not infected with this disease. You need to remember that this is a highly infectious disease and a mother can easily pass it to their unborn child if they do not practice safe sex.
If you already are infected need to seek the cure for Herpes, you also need to know that it is passed via skin contact and that means if you touch a sore the virus can go through your skin and get in to you. Herpes is not really fatal, but it can be very annoying and bothersome.
Is There A Possible Cure For Herpes?
The fastest way to cure a cold sore is to follow the instructions of your doctor and take the drugs as advised. According to cold sore cure research the treatment is long term and that means you need to be ready to take a cold sore cure 2013 over a long period of time. If you stay focused and faithful in taking your drugs the disease will be weakened and will lose its hold over time. The most encouraging part is that, except for the blisters and sores that are rather painful and bothersome, Herpes is not deadly and if the medication is taken accordingly you can cure Herpes forever.
What Is The Best Cold Sore Medication?
Once your doctor has diagnosed you with this disease, it will be good to follow up with him and find out what your treatment options are. Usually they will advise you to take antiviral drugs. According to cold sore cure research 2013, these drugs tend to reduce the amount of ‘‘viral shedding”.
This is a process by which the virus mutates itself on the skin surface. Continuous use of these drugs will reduce chances of you passing the disease to your partner. The most common cures for Herpes are Acyclovir, Famciclovir and Valacyclovir. These are among the best herpes cures for in 2016.
The Best Treatment For Cold Sores
It is important to see a doctor immediately you see sores or blisters on any part of your body so that the process of curing herpes can begin. Once you visit a doctor they will prescribe drugs for you. This may be immediately and thereafter depending on the severity of your problem. The doctor will give you a 7-10 days treatment to deal with the sores.
It is expected that this will help the situation, but if the cure for cold sores does not work, he/she may continue with the treatment for a few more days. In case you are having regular outbreaks your doctor will prescribe antiviral drugs to help you cure cold sore. Taking antiviral drugs reduces the intensity of the next attack and lessens the duration it takes.
Make life bearable for yourself using the following methods.
- Although curing herpes take time, there are many home remedies which can help you reduce the pain of Herpes sores. One of the ways you can relieve pain is by soaking the area in warm water. Once out of the water make sure you stay dry by wiping the area dry. If you are uncomfortable drying the area with a towel you can use a hair dryer instead.
- Wear loose clothes and make sure that your inner wears breathe. Tight underwear and synthetic materials can easily aggravate the disease. It is advisable to wear cotton underwear because they allow air through to your private parts.
- Although pain killers are not cures for fever blisters, if the pain is unbearable, you can take painkillers such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen. However, talk to your doctor about it first.
- Use ointments containing Propolis. Research has shown that Propolis is one of the best cure to herpes.
- Try Prunella Vulgaris together with mushroom Rozites caperata because the two of them have been found to be helpful in healing lesions. Prunella is put in hot water and used to soothe and heal sores. On the other hand Rozites is ingested to assist in treating sores. That means one used externally and the other internally. Nonetheless, if you want to cure Herpes you have to use the two together- that way you will get quick relief.
Although most over the counter and prescription medications can help reduce the intensity and duration of herpes outbreaks, you can find faster, more long-term relief by following a protocol that attacks the virus at the source. The Ultimate Herpes Protocol is a holistic system that attacks the virus where it resides in the body, which results it less outbreaks that heal faster and eventually a life completely free from outbreaks at all.